Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saw them there! (L)





































More photos on fb! ^^

Short update!

Went Sentosa, again! Once per week and I'm tan now! :D Went Sentosa with Fit, Ah ting, Ying Jie, Catherine, Chivas, Yanni and some other CW volleyball players. Other than playing beach volleyball, there isnt any many things we could do right! Sentosa was full of people that day! Couldn't find any empty courts. ): But managed to play against those filipino. Played 3 sets and we won all! ^^ But I still can't jump cause of my ankle! ): ): Please cover asap although I got no competition until Sep! Played from 12pm to around 5 plus. Had dinner at Vivo City. Slack awhile and cab home! ^^ I'm going this sat again!

The wonder of dating a Sagittarius is that they will never fail to amaze you.
I think this is quite true! Hehe! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment